Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Glambox # 2 - September 2013

I know its been quite a while since I've posted anything at all... I've just been busy which can very well be translated to "I've been lazy!!" .. Sometimes I'm like that .. I refuse to budge out and nothing will interest me... Anyways this was in the mail a week back or so and has been sitting in my closet ever since.. So let's indulge in it right away...


Inside the box:
  • A SpaCordon Pass for one person
  • A Glambox card stating the products in the box with their full sizes and prices. (This month the card had some serious printing errors so they sent the corrected one by email)
  • 2 full sized and 3 sample sized products


Glambox September 2013



More on the products:
1) Nuxe Micellar Cleansing Water with Rose Petals:

Original Size - 100 ml = AED 224 50 ml = AED 144
Sample size - 35ml ~ AED 78

This is a really decent sized sample. It smells amazing ( Duh! It contains roses!!) and is something similar to the Bioderma Sensibio H2O..I've always wanted to try something from Nuxe but I was kind of hoping for the Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse dry oil that was included in some other boxes this month.. 


Nuxe Micellar Cleansing Water


2) Dove Hair Therapy Oil Replacement:

Original Size - ?
Sample size - 30ml

There is some error in the price and size of this product. But I'm so happy about Dove being included cause it's one of my favorite brands ever.. This is a leave in treatment for damaged hair which is totally me..
Dove Hair Therapy Oil Replacement
3) Dove Hair Fall Intensive Roots Treatment:

Original Size – 49ml = AED 34

This is one the full sized product in the box. I have heard raves of this product particularly from Naznin, a fellow blogger (Click here to view her blog). This has 7 individual vials of product in it to be used every alternate day.I'm in a bad hair fall situation now so super duper excited to try this..



4) Angel Perfume:

Original Size - 50ml = AED 299
Sample size - 5ml ~ AED 29

I'm not a perfume girl but I love perfume bottles and this one is super beautiful. It has a fresh cologne scent and is really strong.
 
Angel Perfume



5) Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Scrub:

Original Size - 150ml = AED 35

This is a full sized product. I love Neutrogena range of products because at one time they really helped me control my acne but they are not much oriented towards dry skin people.

Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Scrub



Total Value of box ~ AED 176


This time I'm way better satisfied with my glambox than before... So guys stay tuned for reviews on these products. Do let me know if you need any products to be reviewed first.

3 comments:

  1. I like the September Glambox!. I haven't subscribed yet to it but I will, hopefully soon =). I love Angel perfume. The smell is amazing. I like your blog and am following now!. Thank you for mentioning me but kindly correct my name's spelling. It's Naznin not Naznina. Once you try the Dove hair fall rescue why dont you leave your thoughts on my post?. That would be great!. Take care dear. Looking forward to reading more of your posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops sorry Naznin .. When I saw your full name nazninazeez , I mistook the name for Naznina... My bad...Will definitely let you know what I think about the Dove Hairfall Treatment... Thanks for subscribing..

      Delete
    2. No problem :). Thanks for correcting it!. Have a good day :)

      Delete