Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Review : Bath & Body Works Triple Moisture Cream



The first image that runs across our minds when we hear Bath & Body Works is nothing but an array of exotic scents combined with creamy lotions in fancy tubes and boxes. I must say that I am always drawn to their outlets simply by their scents or by their very effective marketing ads in vibrant colors.
So after a lot of testing and oooo-ing and ahhh-ing inside the store I decided my pick: The Triple Moisture Cream in Warm Vanilla Sugar And Twilight Woods.

Product Claim: Fortified with our exclusive Triple Moisture Complex of conditioning milk proteins, hydrating rice bran oil and protective acai berry extract, this velvety rich cream provides deep, 24-hour moisture to soften even the driest skin. Our emollient, yet non-greasy, formula deeply conditions, leaving skin moisturized, fragrant, and more beautiful than ever before




Judgement: 


Packaging: A very attractive tube containing 226g of product.


Product: It is a very pale, creamy rich moisturizer. Its consistency is between that of a body butter and a lotion. I absolutely love this cream for even though it’s thick, it’s not greasy or feels heavy on the skin. At the same time it makes my skin so soft and supple. The fragrance is absolutely divine and does linger on for quite some time. What I love even more is that I don’t have to rub it too much to work it into my skin so it’s one of those creams that are easy to use when in a hurry and you don’t have to compromise on the hydration.

Warm Vanilla Sugar – The common delicate vanilla scent
Twilight Woods – It is a combinations of many scents that I can’t place… Definitely vanilla , musk …..

Price: AED 50 (Original Price) and AED 12 (Sale Price)


Available: At all BBW outlets in Marina Mall, Al Wahda Mall and Dalma Mall



Verdict: Will definitely repurchase



No comments:

Post a Comment