Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year ... Welcome 2014





I take this opportunity along with my family to wish all of you a very special New Year.. Hope you have loads of HAPPINESS and never ending PEACE... May you always be surrounded by the sweetness of LOVE and guarded by the BLESSINGS of ALMIGHTY...

I would love to know what your New Year Resolutions are... 

Well I firmly resolved this year never to make another resolution!!! Haha.. My unreasonable resolutions always sink by the end of Jan itself... So let me make a change to that and stop making resolutions...

But one thing I am going to do this year is the ACHIEVEMENT WALL...I'm going to dedicate one wall of my bedroom and put up either a bulletin board or magnetic board and list out my achievements... And these achievements can be anything under the sun like losing weight or accepting your body as it is... Or maybe go explore the world ... Or something as simple as accepting a reading challenge... Now it need not be physical achievement.. Can be abstract like maintaining a positive attitude .. Or being more patient..Indulging in more charity ...

And at the end of 2014 I want to see my wall bursting with my achievements.. My regrets being outweighed...

So guys do comment below on your resolutions and maybe I can join in too... :)

God Bless ALL...



No comments:

Post a Comment