Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Lifestyle Haul #2

Hiya Ladies...

How have you'll been? I've been having a pretty perfect week... You know on a totally different note from makeup I want to just let you all guys know that being grateful for all the lovely things in our lives is probably the best thing you could do for yourselves... After all we have air to breathe, land to walk on and food to survive... What more could we ask for...


Now coming back to life little pleasures like makeup ... Of course I've been indulging in shopping!! And here's what I got...





There was a buy 2 get 1 free offer in Lifestyle


1.) NYX lipsticks in Mauve, Hope and Medusa - AED 36 each

Mauve - This is a gorgeous berry color with brown undertones
Hope - Hope is kind of the opposite of mauve shade being the brown with berry undertone lipstick!!
Medusa - This is a very pretty wearable purple color with extremely faint shimmer




2.) Bourjois Smoky Eyes in 04 Nude Ingenu - AED 77 - This is a beautiful neutral smokey palette with a highlighter shade, all over lid color and a crease color. It is compact and perfect for travel.





3.) Bourjois Blush in 40 Tea Rose - AED 59 - This is one of the most pigmented blushes I've ever used. It is a dusky pink for that soft flush of color on your cheeks provided you use it lightly.





4.) Bourjois Rouge Edition lipstick in 18 Violinestrass - AED 70 - A very smooth and true plum berry color with golden shimmer perfect for the winter.





Another time I got some discounts in Lifestyle and got the remaining...


5.) NYX lipgloss in Miami Babe - AED 39 - An incredibly stunning pink that is neutral and yet not that nude. Huh? I hope you get the drift... ;)




6.) NYX lip pencil in Cabaret - AED 14 - This is a cool toned red shade perfect for those bold lips

Finally I ended my spree with 


7.) Loreal Lumi Magique Foundation in Gold Amber - AED 88 - Oh this is what I am most excited about since I've been searching for a foundation that has at least medium coverage and is not drying on my already dry skin... This is the latest foundation from L'oreal and is a luminous foundation thereby providing you with the illusion of dewiness... More on it after I've tried it out...




So guys, that's it for now... Stay cheerful...

3 comments:

  1. I have been waiting to see something from you :) :)
    Lovely post!! Nice shopping you did there :) I would personally like to buy the bourjois eye shadow and nyx lip gloss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha.. Lookout for posts on every Monday and Wednesday... I love the NYX lip gloss.. And the scent is sooo yummy... But haven't tried the Bourjois eye shadow enough to form a definitive opinion..

      Delete
  2. Lovely haul!. The bourjois palette looks like MUA palettes. So similar in design. Girl, I want a detailed review of that foundation. I think I wanna try it out. Those 3 Nyx lipsticks look the same in the pic. That blush is so gorgeous. Want!!

    ReplyDelete