Saturday, July 5, 2014

Announcement

Hi Ladies...

First of all I want to apologize for not posting anything since 2 weeks... I was terribly sick at home and had to take a week off from my office too.. I got a lung infection.. I know it sounds terrible but now I'm fine and all thanks to Almighty...

Another reason I did not want to post which is probably the main reason is that I decided to move on... Yes.. That's the truth.. I'm tired of it all... And I'm breaking up with you BLOGGER ;) ... Just kidding... So I have decided to migrate to Weebly and this will be my last post on blogger here...I have transferred my blog mainly because I'm tempted by the extra flexibility and advanced design options that Weebly has to offer ..  This will still be live because I have not yet decided what to do with my older posts and this was my first... A girl never forgets her first love...

And I will be posting officially from Weebly tomorrow and let me tell you this guys... You do not want to miss tomorrow's post... Its ...mmm.. SPECIAL ... So stay tuned guys... And oh yeah I forgot the main part.. My new address will be http://drab2fabz.weebly.com/ but it will be live only tomorrow...So will update you guys on Facebook

So that's it guys n LOVE YA... See you all on Weebly....

P.S. Also for the next few weeks I will not be posting regularly since I'm still working on the relocation and it would be great if you'll could please bear with me...

1 comment:

  1. Yay for recovering from that infection and for moving on to a better place!.. I can't wait to see the new look of your blog!.. Good luck ♡

    ReplyDelete