Monday, December 23, 2013

Travel Shopping #1

Hello People...

How are all of you'll doing..? I'm doing great.. We had a safe and pleasant journey and now we're just chillin... Or rather my hubby is in the state of tranquility and I'm struggling to pacify the lil one and trying to get her to adjust to the luxuries of Kerala - mosquito bites, hours of power failure and of course drenching humidity… Just kidding…


So I thought now will be a good time to show you guys what I shopped in Abu Dhabi for this vacation… The reason I did not do it any earlier was because I was shopping till the 11th hour and also it was in the last minute I decided what to carry and what to leave behind… And here's the loot...

All the items are from Carrefour...





1) Cottage Bath & Shower Gel in Fig 750g - AED 22.50 - I saw a lot of new foreign products in Carrefour that I haven't seen elsewhere. This shower gel was one of them and after sniffing it I decided to bag it home.. It has a very nice subtle sweet scent..(I was looking so weird in Carrefour sniffing and smelling all the bottles)..Click here for detailed review



2) Pantene Smooth & Silky Shampoo & Conditioner 400ml each - AED 15.25 each -This is my preferred   set of shampoo and conditioner... I feel that it sort of preps my hair before straightening that the straightening time gets reduced by half


3) Fa Shower Cream - AED 9.95 - I always thought Fa products were those cheap quality ones that I never bothered to try them.. But the surprising fact is that they are produced by Schwarzkopf ..I chose this shower gel since it is for dry skin but at the same time quite light weight. Also it smells great and has my favorite ingredient , Yogurt.




4) Bourjois Shower Cream - 250ml - AED 13.50 - I was quite surprised to find Bourjois skin care line. So wanting to try that I picked it up ... I did use it a couple of times.. It really has a very swet scent and the scoop of the product is that it is paraben free.



5) BIC Lady Disposable Razors (5 pieces) - AED 9 - Every lady needs them while travelling... It's always best to buy disposable of practically everything when travelling.. that way you'll practically be weightless while returning or as in my theory you can stuff yourself with goodies from the touring destination!!!




6) Steripod (2 pieces) - AED 19.25 - I had seen these on YouTube and been wanting to buy them but it was Naznin's blog which actually informed me that it was available in UAE supermarkets.. They are a perfect cover for your toothbrush and in addition they kill the harmful bacteria in your toothbrush.





7) Neutrogena Deep Clean Make Up Remover Wipes - AED 25.50 - Wipes are God sent when you are travelling. I'm sure I won't remove my makeup if it's the usual lengthy procedures that I follow . So wipes are like that multi functional products you have to carry along.

8) Loreal Hydra Total 5 Wipes (25 wipes)- AED 23.50 - This is what I initially bought but I found that it was not very efficeint in removing my makeup so I left it behind.


9) Dove Purely Pampering Nourishing Lotion - This is a brand new moisturizing lotion contain almond cream and hibiscus.. Sounds so yummy I could eat it ...But its for all skin types so I ain't having any high hopes for it.. Let's see...



10) Cool & Cool Body Butter in Cinnamon 250ml - AED 42.50 - I spotted from very far... I saw that they had 3 different colored tubs.. One was Cinnamon, one was Mango and Vanilla and the last one was coconut ... 


11) Nivea Repair & Care Lotion 400ml - AED 20.25 - This is a repeat purchase.. I love this moisturizer.. It is very light and yet deeply hydrating.. Will feature this in my next Moisturizer Madness series...



12) Loreal White Perfect Day Cream 50ml - AED 43 - I always lookout for moisturizers that have an SPF and do more than just moisturizing like anti blemish or fading scars or evening skin tone... Thought I'll try this one since it has SPF 17 PA++ ...


  
13) Carrefour Cotton Rounds - AED 3.50 - A girl's best friend...


So guys there are some more items but I'm going to put them in another posts or this will be terribly boring...

Take care n God Bless...

2 comments:

  1. Nice haul!. I never knew Bourjois has a shower cream!. I should try it out. The Fa product looks good. I love yogurt too. Hey you got the steripod :). Great!. Thanks for mentioning my post. I hAve got the Dove lotion too. Not used yet and it's blue and white bottle. Hey, have fun in India and a blessed Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u... Me too .. I never knew Bourjois had skincare and that it was available in UAE...

      Delete